2 DAYS HORSEBACK RIDING SAFARI IN LAKE MBURO
2 Days horseback riding safari in Lake Mburo: On your Uganda safari take part in this 2 Days horseback riding safari in Lake Mburo which will give you the chance to explore one of the most rewarding national parks in Uganda. During the safari, you will have amazing experiences where you will take part in horseback riding as you come up-close with a number of animal species, additionally, you will take in an evening boat cruise which will enable you see a number of animal and bird species. You will also have cultural encounters that will make your safari quite memorable.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE 2 DAYS HORSEBACK RIDING SAFARI IN LAKE MBURO
- DAY 1: ARRIVAL AND BOAT CRUISE/ EVENING GAME DRIVE
- DAY 2: HORSEBACK RIDING AND DEPARTURE
DAY 1: ARRIVAL AND BOAT CRUISE/ EVENING GAME DRIVE
- ARRIVAL AND BOAT CRUISE/ EVENING GAME DRIVE: On day 1 of your 2 Days safari in Lake Mburo upon your arrival in Uganda, at a location of your choice in Kampala city or Entebbe international airport. Upon arrival, your tour guide for your safari, a representative of our tour company will pick you and take you through a briefing session of your Lake Mburo, the rules and regulations to follow during your safari for a memorable safari in the park. After the briefing session, the safari will begin making your way to the park having a stopover at Kayabwe where you will with a stopover at the equator for the northern and southern hemisphere. You will also take pictures and after the memorable activity you will transfer to the park, check in at the hotel, lunch will also be served and later on in the afternoon take part in the evening game drives which will give you the chance to see a number of animal species in the park having their last bites of the day and these include; Zebras, buffaloes and antelopes among other animal species. Alternatively, you can participate in an evening boat cruise which will give you the opportunity to see the sun setting, a number of water birds like Lesser and Great Swamp Warblers, Chubb’s and Caruthers’s Cisticola Black Crake, Common Squacco, Striated, Black-headed, Herons White-headed and Black-billed Barbet, Greenwood Hoopoe. Head back to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 2: HORSEBACK RIDING AND DEPARTURE
- HORSEBACK RIDING AND DEPARTURE: On day two of your 2 Days horseback safari, after an early morning breakfast at your hotel your guide for the safari will pick you up and transfer you to Mihingo lodge where you will take part in horseback riding within the plains of the park. During horseback riding in the park you will have an amazing time exploring the park where you will get to see a number attractions including a number of water bodies where you will get to see bird species like dusky crimson wing, red-faced woodland warbler, a number of mammal species like Common Duiker, Defassa Waterbuck, Oribi reedbucks, Impalas, Buffalos, Bush pigs, Giraffes, Eland, and Zebras, Uganda kobs up-close which will make your experience quite rewarding. After the experience, you will make your return to Kampala having a stopover in Mbarara town for lunch at Imigongo cultural centre where you will also get the chance to visit the museum where you will see a number of artefacts of the Ankole culture. After the stopover make your way to Kampala city where you will be dropped off at a location of your choice or Entebbe international airport and the end of your 2 days horseback riding safari in Lake Mburo.
End of the 2 Days horseback riding safari in Lake Mburo
- Pickup and drop off in Kampala
- A guide
- Entrance permits
- Meals and bottled water
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Nature walks
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Uganda visa fees
- Activities that are not included on the itinerary