2 DAYS LAKE MBURO NATIONAL PARK SAFARI
2 Days lake Mburo national park safari: Have great time participating in this 2 days lake Mburo national park safari where you can take part in a number of activities to make your Uganda safari quite memorable. Take part in a boat cruise on lake Mburo where you can see a number of water birds like Caruthers’s Cisticola Black Crake, Common Squacco, Striated, Black-headed, Herons White-headed and Black-billed Barbet and rewarding views of the sun set, during the morning and evening game drives you can see a number of mammals grazing in the plains of the park making the park one of the most rewarding national parks that one should not miss out as you visit Uganda.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE 2 DAYS LAKE MBURO NATIONAL PARK SAFARI
- DAY 1: ARRIVAL AND BOAT CRUISE/ EVENING GAME DRIVE
- DAY 2: MORNING GAMEDRIVE AND DEPARTURE
DETAILED ITINERARY FOR YOUR SAFARI
DAY 1: ARRIVAL AND BOAT CRUISE/ EVENING GAME DRIVE
- ARRIVAL AND BOAT CRUISE/ EVENING GAME DRIVE: On day 1 of your 2 days horseback riding safari in Lake Mburo upon your arrival in Uganda, at a location of your choice in Kampala city or Entebbe international airport. Upon arrival, your tour guide for your safari, a representative of our tour company will pick you and take you through a briefing session of your Lake Mburo, the rules and regulations to follow during your safari for a memorable safari in the park. After the briefing session, the safari will begin making your way to the park having a stopover at Kayabwe where you will with a stopover at the equator for the northern and southern hemisphere. You will also take pictures and after the memorable activity you will transfer to the park, check in at the hotel, lunch will also be served and later on in the afternoon take part in the evening game drives which will give you the chance to see a number of animal species in the park having their last bites of the day and these include; Zebras, buffaloes and antelopes among other animal species. Alternatively, you can participate in an evening boat cruise which will give you the opportunity to see the sun setting, a number of water birds like Lesser and Great Swamp Warblers, Chubb’s and Caruthers’s Cisticola Black Crake, Common Squacco, Striated, Black-headed, Herons White-headed and Black-billed Barbet, Greenwood Hoopoe. Head back to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 2: MORNING GAME DRIVE AND DEPARTURE
- MORNING GAME DRIVE AND DEPARTURE: On day two of your 2 days horseback riding lake Mburo, after an early morning breakfast at your hotel your guide for the safari will pick you up and transfer you to Mihingo lodge where you will take part in horseback riding within the plains of the park. During the morning game drive in the park in the park you will have an amazing time watching a number attractions including number of water bodies where you will get to see bird species like dusky crimson wing, red-faced woodland warbler, a number of mammal species like Common Duiker, Defassa Waterbuck, Oribi reedbucks, Impalas, Buffalos, Bush pigs, Giraffes, Eland, and Zebras, Uganda kobs up-close which will make your experience quite rewarding. After the experience you will make your return to Kampala having a stopover in Mbarara town for lunch at Imigongo cultural centre where you will also get the chance to visit the museum where you will see a number of artefacts of the Ankole culture. After the stopover make your way to Kampala city where you will be dropped off at a location of your choice or Entebbe international airport.
End of 2 Days lake Mburo national park safari
- Pickup and drop off in Kampala
- A guide
- Entrance permits
- Meals and bottled water
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Nature walks
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Uganda visa fees
- Activities that are not included on the itinerary