2 Days Rwanda Chimpanzee Trekking Safari
2 Days Rwanda Chimpanzee Trekking Safari: Have the most rewarding experiences during your Rwanda safari as you participate in this 2 days rwanda chimpanzee trekking safari which will give you the utmost adventure as you visit Nyungwe national park to participate in the rewarding chimpanzee trekking experience which will give you the chance to understand the different rewarding features of the chimpanzees. you will also get the chance participate in a Kigali city tour where you will get to visit a number of memorable sites which will ensure that you have a rewarding experience during your safari.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE 2 DAYS CHIMPANZEE TREKKING SAFARI IN Rwanda
- DAY ONE: ARRIVAL
- DAY TWO: CHIMPANZEE TREKKING
DAY ONE: ARRIVAL
- ARRIVAL: On day one of your 2 chimpanzee trekking safari in Rwanda, at a location of your choice in Kigali city or Kigali international airport where you will have a memorable briefing session of your safari, expect the most memorable safari, during the briefing session, you will get to know the different activities that you will get to participate in, the rules and regulations to follow during your safari among other memorable activities. After the briefing session, you will participate in a Kigali city tour which will give you the opportunity to understand and enjoy the culture of the people of Rwanda for instance how they carry out their daily activities as you visit Kimironko market the oldest market in Rwanda, after the tour in the market you will get to visit the presidential palace which is also offers a great insight of the Rwanda genocide, additionally you will also get to visit the Kigali genocide memorial museum another important aspect of the Rwanda genocide which will give you the opportunity to visit the different exhibition areas that will give you the chance to understand more of the genocide and how it affected the people of Rwanda. As the Kigali tour gets to an end, have an amazing time while feasting on the most delicious Rwanda cuisine in one of Rwanda’s finest restaurants in Kigali City. After the tour you will make your way to Nyungwe national park where you will check in your hotel. In the evening transfer to the park for rewarding nature walks where you will get to see a number of bird species, primate species swinging within the tree branches after the among experience, transfer back to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay as you await the next day’s activities.
DAY TWO: CHIMPANZEE TREKKING
- CHIMPANZEE TREKKING: On day two of your 2 days chimpanzee trekking safari in Rwanda after an early morning breakfast at your hotel with your packed lunch, your guide for the safari will pick you up and transfer you to Nyungwe national park to take part in Chimpanzee trekking. At the park entrance, you will take part in the briefing session of the memorable activity that is the rules and the regulations to follow for an amazing time during the activity. After the briefing session you will transfer to the forests of the park in order to track the habituated chimpanzee troops, during the transfer, you will get to see a number of rewarding attractions like bird species for instance Pockefellers’s sun bird, Chapin’s flycatcher, Rwenzori Batis, strange weaver, red throated alethe, primate species like colobus monkeys, l’hoest’s monkey, grey cheeked Mangabey, red tailed monkey and so many more. When you get to the troop observe their feeding patterns, feeding patterns, how they co- exist with one another among other rewarding aspects of the primates. At the climax of your time with the chimpanzees you will take pictures with and after you will transfer back to your park headquarters where you will be transferred to Kigali city where you will be dropped off at a location of your choice in Kigali City or Kigali International Airport and the end of your 2 days chimpanzee trekking safari in Rwanda.
End of the 2 Days Rwanda Chimpanzee Trekking Safari
- Pickup and drop off in Kampala
- A guide
- Entrance permits
- Meals and bottled water
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Nature walks
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Rwanda visa fees
- Activities that are not included on the itinerary