2 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
2 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari will give you the chance to visit the home to half of the world’s remaining mountain gorillas, volcanoes national park where you will get to participate in the most memorable tourism activity gorilla trekking in Rwanda. during your 2 days Rwanda gorilla safari get ready to unlock Rwanda’s beauty as you visit a number of attractions like the Kigali genocide memorial museum, Kimironko market and other sites as you participate in Kigali cit tour. During your transfer to volcanoes national park, you will have the chance to see breathtaking views of the 1000 hills of Rwanda, and when you get to volcanoes national park, you will have the chance to see the rewarding attractions like primate species for example; Dent’s Monkey, vervet monkey, black and white colobus monkey, golden monkeys among other monkey species, when you participate in gorilla trekking you will get to find out a number of interesting features of the endangered mountain gorillas which will make your 2 days Rwanda gorilla trekking safari.
Highlights of the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
- DAY ONE: ARRIVAL
- DAY TWO GORILLA TREKKING
DETAILED ITINERARY FOR YOUR SAFARI
DAY ONE: ARRIVAL
- ARRIVAL: On day one of your 2 days Rwanda gorilla trekking safari, at a location of your choice in Kigali city or Kigali international airport where you will have a memorable briefing session of your safari, expect the most memorable safari, during the briefing session, you will get to know the different activities that you will get to participate in, the rules and regulations to follow during your safari among other memorable activities. After the briefing session, you will participate in a Kigali city tour which will give you the opportunity to understand and enjoy the culture of the people of Rwanda for instance how they carry out their daily activities as you visit Kimironko market the oldest market in Rwanda, after the tour in the market you will get to visit the presidential palace which also offers a great insight of the Rwanda genocide, additionally you will also get to visit the Kigali genocide memorial museum another important aspect of the Rwanda genocide which will give you the opportunity to visit the different exhibition areas that will give you the chance to understand more of the genocide and how it affected the people of Rwanda. As the Kigali tour gets to an end, have an amazing time while feasting on the most delicious Rwanda cuisine in one of Rwanda’s finest restaurants in Kigali City. After the tour you will make your way to volcanoes national park where you will check in your hotel. In the evening transfer to the park for rewarding nature walks where you will get to see a number of bird species, primate species swinging within the tree branches after the among experience, transfer back to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay as you await the next day’s activities.
DAY TWO: GORILLA TREKKING
- GORILLA TREKKING: On day two of your 2 days Rwanda gorilla trekking safari after an early morning breakfast at your hotel with your packed lunch, your guide for the safari will pick you up and transfer you to volcanoes national park where you will take part in the memorable gorilla trekking safari in Rwanda. At the park entrance, you will take part in the briefing session of the memorable activity that is the rules and the regulations to follow for an amazing time during the activity. After the briefing session depending on the different Rwanda gorilla family you are going to track you will begin hiking the different Virunga Mountains in order to access the habituated gorilla family.
- During the transfer to the gorilla family, you will see a number of primate species like dent’s monkey, vervet monkey, the golden monkey, black and white colobus monkeys among other monkey species swinging in the tree branches as you get to the habituated gorilla family, you will have the chance to see a number of rewarding aspects of the gorillas as you spend time with them. During gorilla trekking in Rwanda, you will spend an hour with the gorillas observing their feeding patterns, the co-existence with one another among other mem0orable aspects. At the climax of your time with the gorillas you will take pictures with and after you will transfer back to your park headquarters where you will be transferred to Kigali city where you will be dropped off at a location of your choice in Kigali City or Kigali International Airport and the end of your 2 days Rwanda gorilla trekking safari.
End of the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
- Pickup and drop off in Kigali
- A guide
- Entrance permits
- Meals and bottled water
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Nature walks
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Rwanda visa fees
- Activities that are not included on the itinerary