3 Days Uganda gorilla trekking safari
3 Days Uganda gorilla trekking safari: Explore the dense forests of Bwindi impenetrable national park as you take part in this 3 Days Uganda gorilla trekking safari to take part in the memorable activity of tracking the gentle giants in their wild habitat. The safari will give you the chance to understand the behaviour of the gentle giants as you observe their feeding patterns, their co-existence with one another, their feeding patterns among other rewarding aspects of the mountain gorillas. Additionally the safari will let you explore the fascinating culture of the Batwa people that were originally the forest people that depended mainly on fruit gathering and hunting. This safari will give you amazing experiences as you visit the Batwa communities and take part in other activities or a rewarding 3 days gorilla trekking safari in Uganda.
Highlights of the 3 Days Uganda gorilla trekking safari
- Day 1: Arrival in Kampala city
- Day 2: Gorilla trekking
- Day3: Batwa trail experience and departure
Detailed itinerary for your safari
Day 1: Arrival in Kampala city
- Arrival in Kampala city: On day one of your 3 days gorilla trekking safari in Uganda, at a location of your choice in Kampala city or Entebbe international airport, your guide for the safari will pick you up, give you a briefing session of the safari and after the session you will be transferred to Bwindi impenetrable national park. The safari will begin making your way to the park having a stopover at Kayabwe where you will with a stopover at the equator for the northern and southern hemisphere; You will also get to take pictures of the experiments and later on make your way to the park having another stopover at Mbarara town at the Imigongo culture centre where you will have lunch, visit the museum to understand the culture of Ankole tribe. After lunch you will transfer to Bwindi impenetrable national park and on reaching you will check in your hotel leisure, refreshments dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Gorilla trekking
- Gorilla trekking: On day two of your 3 days gorilla tour in Uganda, after an early morning breakfast at your hotel, with your packed lunch, you will be transferred to the park where you will get to participate in the briefing session of gorilla trekking in Uganda, the rules and regulations to follow during gorilla trekking, among other important information of the activity. After the session, you will embark on the journey to track the mountain gorillas, the journey to the primates is quite rewarding because you will get to see a number of bird species, primate species like the black and white colobus monkeys, when you get to the primates you will have the chance to understand the behaviour of the gentle giants as you observe their feeding patterns, their co-existence with one another, their feeding patterns among other rewarding aspects of the mountain gorillas after the activity head back to your hotel for relaxation, diner and overnight stay.
Day3: Batwa trail experience and departure
- Batwa trail experience and departure: On day three of your 3 days gorilla trekking safari in Uganda after an early morning breakfast at your hotel, you will be transferred to the park where you will participate in the Batwa trail expedition where you will visit the Batwa community with the help of Mutwa guide who will take you through the life of the Batwa before and after their evictions from the forests, during your walk you will see a number of attractions like the different bird species, a number of interesting views and if you are lucky enough, you will get the chance to see a number of animal species in the Park as you get to the on reaching the Batwa you will be mesmerised by how humble the group of people live and still have fun without being exposed to modernity here you will be introduced to the Batwa Culture for example their traditional dances, clothing, the local dishes that you will get to taste if interested to know more about their cultures. After the activity you will make your way back to Kampala city having a stopover in Mbarara for lunch and after head back to Kampala city where you will be dropped off and the end of your 3 days gorilla trekking.
End of the 3 Days Uganda gorilla trekking safari
- Pickup and drop off in Kampala
- A guide
- Entrance permits
- Meals and bottled water
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Nature walks
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Uganda visa fees
- Activities that are not included on the itinerary