Gorilla Trekking in Uganda from Kigali
Gorilla Trekking in Uganda from Kigali: Gorilla trekking in Uganda is one of the most rewarding activities that can be carried out during your Uganda safari which will give you the chance to understand more about the endangered primate species like their diet which comprises of fruits, leaves, tree barks, stems, fruits, their social structure where you will see the dominant silver back of the group and the adult females taking care of the infants if there are any in the group, how they co-exist with one another among other interesting features of the primates in the park. Gorilla trekking in Uganda can be carried out in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and Mgahinga national Park. there are a number of tourists that come into the country in order to participate in gorilla trekking and among the tourists that visit Uganda it can be seen that many opt for gorilla trekking in Uganda from Rwanda because of s number of reasons that make the activity much more convenient in Uganda than in Rwanda.
Reasons for gorilla trekking in Uganda from Kigali
- Cheaper gorilla trekking permits, as compared to gorilla trekking in Rwanda whose permits are at a fee of 1500USD, the price of a gorilla trekking permit in Uganda is at 700USD which is slightly cheaper than gorilla trekking permits in Rwanda therefore a number of tourist opt for gorilla trekking in Uganda than in Rwanda and because Kigali city is near Bwindi impenetrable national park and Mgahinga National park it has attracted a number of people to participate in gorilla trekking from Kigali in order to take part in a rewarding activity at a relatively cheaper price than gorilla trekking in Rwanda.
- During gorilla trekking in Uganda, You can carry out double gorilla trekking because of the fact that you can book for two gorilla trekking permits in Mgahinga and Bwindi Impenetrable National parks which is not the case for gorilla trekking in Rwanda therefore tourists interested in taking part in double gorilla trekking, they choose to Uganda as a destination and because of the proximity of Kigali from the parks they end up taking part in gorilla trekking in Uganda from Kigali.
- It takes you less time to reach the parks, for a tracker interested in taking part in gorilla trekking in Uganda from Kampala city it takes them approximately 9 hours to reach mgahinga national park and Bwindi impenetrable national park in order to take part in the activities which is quite hectic and time consuming but because Kigali City is approximately four hours away from both the parks which has attracted a number of tourists to take part in gorilla trekking in Uganda From Rwanda City because of the less time spent while on road transferring to either parks to take part in the activity.
- A number of tourists prefer taking part in gorilla trekking in Uganda during their Rwanda safari because of the added benefits they can get like taking part in gorilla habituation that can be carried out in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Gorilla habituation in Bwindi impenetrable national park can be organised for tourists interested in the activity as part of their gorilla tours in Uganda therefore this has attracted many tourists to take part in gorilla trekking in Uganda from Kigali after taking part in their Rwanda tours.
- Gorilla trekking in Uganda gives chance to a number of tourists interested in taking part in the activity higher chances of taking part in the activity because of the availability of a number of permits from Mgahinga and Bwindi impenetrable national park because of the different gorilla families that can be tracked which is not the case for gorilla trekking in Rwanda where you can take part in the activity in only one park and if the permits limited the chances of taking part in the activity are low which is not the case for Uganda where you can opt for gorilla trekking in either Mgahinga and Bwindi impenetrable National Park.