Gorilla Trekking Permits in Uganda 2022 : Gorilla trekking in Uganda should be among the top tourism activities in Uganda that you should not miss out during your Uganda safari. The activity will give you the chance to observe the mountain gorillas in Africa while will help you understand more about the habituated gorilla species in the wild. gorilla trekking in Uganda is quite rewarding because travellers can take part in the activity in either gorilla trekking in Bwindi impenetrable national park or gorilla in Mgahinga national park which will give you the chance to spend one hour with the gorillas observing their behaviour in the wild in Bwindi impenetrable national park, you will get to access the habituated gorilla families in Uganda in the four sectors of the park that is buhoma, nkuringo, rushaga and ruhija and during gorilla trekking in Mgahinga national park you will access the habituated gorilla families along the slopes of the Virunga mountains in Uganda that is mount gahinga, mount muhabura and mount sabyinyo. For travellers to access the habituated gorilla families in Uganda, you will first obtain a gorilla trekking permit in Uganda 2022
Where to obtain a gorilla trekking permit?
For a gorilla trekking permit in Uganda 2022, you will obtain a gorilla trekking permit from a trusted tour operator or from the Uganda wildlife authority where you can access a number of permits for the different activities in Uganda like the game drives in queen Elizabeth national park, the game drives in Murchison falls national park, tracking the big five animals in Uganda, golden monkey trekking in Uganda, chimpanzee trekking in kibale national park among other tourism activities during your Uganda safari.
Important to note about the gorilla trekking experience in Uganda is the fact that the activity is quite competitive therefore you should book in advance in order for you not to miss out on the rewarding activity in the park for a rewarding gorilla trekking safari in Uganda.
What comes with a gorilla trekking permit?
There are a number of inclusions and exclusions of the gorilla trekking permits in Uganda 2022 for an amazing Uganda safari;
- You will get to access a knowledgeable guide who will give you all the relevant information about the gorillas in the wild, it is also the duty of the guide to take you along the safe trails in the park to ensure that you are not attacked by any vicious animal attacks, as you hike the guide will also give you more information about the different attractions in the park as you get to habituated gorilla families in Uganda. It is a guarantee that you will have the most rewarding safari experience in the wild for a memorable experience.
- You will also get to access to a ranger who will protect you against any vicious animal attacks in the wild. it should be noted that the ranger carries a fire arm that he uses when they are attacked by any vicious animal however travellers will not be able to come in contact with any wild animals because the guide will take you along safe trails in the park.
- While you obtain a gorilla trekking permit in Uganda you will not pay park entrance fees in both Bwindi impenetrable national park and Mgahinga national park.
- There are some number exclusions when it in the park that the gorilla trekking permit in Uganda will not cater for your porterage fees and in case you come with luggage you’re advised to hire a porter to help you carry your luggage while in the park.
- After obtaining your gorilla trekking permit in Rwanda, you will not participate in a number of activities in either of the parks without paying for the different activities in both the parks.