Gorilla Trekking Regulations 2023 : Gorilla trekking in Africa will lead you to number of destinations in Africa that will give you access to the different gorilla trekking species that will help you observe a number of species that is the mountain gorillas that can be seen when you participate in gorilla trekking in Uganda which will lead you to Bwindi impenetrable national park and gorilla trekking in Mgahinga National park. Travellers can participate in gorilla trekking in Volcanoes national park for travellers interested in gorilla trekking experience Rwanda. You can also participate in gorilla trekking in Virunga national park the home to the world’s largest lava lake that can be seen when you hike Mount Nyiragongo. Travellers can also participate tracking the eastern lowland gorillas in Africa that can be seen when you participate in gorilla trekking in Kahuzi Biega National park.
While participating in gorilla trekking in Africa, you will get to hike through a number of forests in the wild which will give you the opportunity to access the habituated gorilla families that are used to human presence which will ensure that you get to watch their behavior in the wild that will make your safari experience quite memorable. When you get to the habituated gorilla families, you will get to spend an hour with the gorillas taking their pictures as you also enjoy a number of their rewarding features in the wild taking their pictures and many other rewarding features of the primates in the wild to make your safari experience quite memorable.
While participating in the activity you will get to follow a number of rules and regulations for gorilla trekking in Africa to ensure you have a safe and memorable safari activity among which include;
- Following the lead of the guide is among the main rules and regulations to follow in order to have a safe activity in the wild this is because the guide is quite knowledgeable about the park and the different trails to ensure you have a safe safari experience while you engage with the wild.
- Ensure that the ranger is the last person while tracking in the wild. The duty of the ranger is to protect the trackers against any vicious animal attacks for a memorable safari experience
- Avoid using flash mode while taking pictures of the gorillas in the wild this is done to ensure that you have a safe activity this is because the gorillas are light sensitive which can lead them to attack you which is quite fatal for travellers.
- Keep your voices low when in the presence of the gorillas this is because it can trigger the gorillas as a threat which can lead them to attack you which will make your safari experience quite memorable.
- Keep a minimum of 7 metres from the gorillas to avoid disrupting the peace of the gorillas as they carry out their different activities in the wild for an amazing safari experience.
- Do not pet the gorillas because they can attack you these are wild animals. It should be noted that the gorillas and come very close to you especially the young ones this is because they are quite curious and this can lead them
- Maximum of one hour to spend with the species which will ensure you have an amazing safari experience and after the time elapses you are advised to
- After tracking you are expected to maintain low voices until you’re 200 metres away from the gorillas to avoid distracting the species as they carry out their daily activities in the wild for an amazing safari experience.
’’Book with us to make your gorilla trekking experience fulfilling.’’