What To Pack For Gorilla Trekking In Africa? : For a traveller interested in watching the different gorilla species, read the article to understand the different items that you can pack to ensure that you the most rewarding wildlife safaris in Africa as toy explore the different gorilla trekking destinations in Africa.
Packing list for gorilla trekking
- Perfect hiking boots to help you hike through the slippery trails and steep slopes while tracking the mountain gorillas.
- Insect repellent because there are a number of insects that can cause irritation with their bites.
- Water proof jacket should also be packed during gorilla trekking because it can rain at any given time in the wild.
- A hat should also be packed to protect you when it rains in the park
- Sunscreen to avoid sun burns during the activity.
- A sweater because it gets cold at high altitudes which can cause colds.
- Gloves can also be packed to avoid you from being pricked by nettles
- Water bottle to quench your thirst when you get tired as you hike through the different terrain in the wild.
Where to participate in gorilla trekking in Africa?
Gorilla trekking in Africa will lead you to a number of different destinations and also give you the chance to observe a number of gorilla species in the wild and these will give you access to the mountain gorillas in Africa that can be seen when you participate in gorilla trekking in Uganda, gorilla trekking in Rwanda and gorilla trekking in Congo.
Gorilla trekking in volcanoes national park will lead you to the mountain gorillas in Rwanda which will give you the chance to hike the Virunga mountains in Rwanda which will give you the opportunity to watch a number of attractions like the different bird species, a number of different primate species and many other species before you access the habituated gorilla families in Rwanda. Travellers can also get to hike the Virunga mountains in Uganda to watch the mountain gorillas in Mgahinga national park to access the gorilla families in Uganda.
Travellers can also get to watch the mountain gorillas in Uganda by also participating in gorilla trekking in Bwindi impenetrable national park which will give you the opportunity to access the four sectors of the park that is Buhoma, Nkuringo Rushaga and Ruhija where you will access the habituated gorilla families in Uganda and also important to note about the gorillas in the wild is the fact that you will also get access to the gorilla species as they get introduced to human presence also known as gorilla habituation in Uganda.
For the mountain gorillas in Congo, you can participate in gorilla trekking in Virunga national park and gorilla trekking in Kahuzi biega national park will lead you to the eastern lowland gorillas in the wild as they carry out their daily activities in the wild for a memorable safari experience in the wild.
Book your gorilla trekking experience in Africa and get to watch the gentle giants and how they go about their day in the wild.